Senior Grocery Manager jobs Dublin
We are seeking senior managers to take up the role of Assistant Manager with one of the fastest growing retailers in Ireland and Europe.
At present, our client is a leader in the grocery retail industry with 135 supermarkets across Ireland and currently have over 12% of the retail market.
Our client looks for strong leadership qualities in their managers, as they thrive to create an enjoyable but productive atmosphere for their stores and teams. Managers should lead by example and show resilience and determination in pressured situations and look always to mentor and coach their staff to develop themselves.
We are looking for managers from either the Grocery, hospitality, fast food, bar or non-food retail industries looking for a new challenge. Our client offers excellent work-life balance, top class training, career progression, 25 days annual leave, pension, health care and a starting salary of €41,200 that progresses to €51,000 over five years.
The job requires retail Assistant Managers with:
- 3-5 years Management experience in food supermarkets or non-food retail, the hospitality or fast food industries
- Full drivers license
- Strong work ethic
- Experienced in managing large teams in a challenging environment
- You must have a passion for retail and work within a team environment
- Strong leadership skills, previous experience managing under-performers, and driving productivity
- Must be capable of solving problems, using your initiative to handle problems in a professional and smooth manner
The job of the Grocery Assistant Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day management of busy retail supermarket
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other requirements that need to be adhered to
- Achieving targets with staff in order to achieve optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the store are always met whilst kept on target and maintain operating standards in the absence of Store Manager
- Advising the Store manager regarding issues or concerns in relation to the store
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747