Retail Buyer/Manager, Homeware
This popular department store, which has a wide array of high-quality products on offer for their customers, is looking for a commercial retail Buyer/Manager who would be responsible for their growing Homeware (Cookshop) department.
In order to be successful for this position, our client requires a retail Buyer/Manager that will have previous experience of driving sales and margin, interpreting trends and spotting gaps/missed opportunities, and to also run and trade the department. Some travel to trade shows will be required.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for this established fashion retailer and may suit buying/retail talent looking to relocate back to Galway or a retail Manager with some buying experience.
- Sourcing and Buying of Homeware product divisions including cookshop and electricals
- Management of the Cookshop Department including its day to day operations
- Merchandising of the department including in-store displays
- Actively involved in stock control and management
- Providing exceptional sales service to the customer
Experience you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in buying, product sourcing and retail management
- Excellent product knowledge of homewares including cookware and electricals
- Have a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Have strong commercial awareness within the retail sector
- Have excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Proficiency using MS Office
*Great package on offer for the successful candidate
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!