Retail Category/Space Planning Analyst
Excel Recruitment have a rare opportunity for a Retail Category/Space Planning Analyst to join one of Ireland’s most successful retail homeware businesses based in west Dublin.
As Retail Category Analyst/Space Planner, you will work as part of the Business Planning and Improvement team where you will be responsible for planning space in stores in order to influence store performance and drive sales. You will liaise cross functionally in the business (with buying, stores, finance etc.) to make recommendations on categories which will in turn convert to sales.
What you’ll do:
- Preparing comprehensive store plans
- Suggesting value added actions (fixtures optimisation, section changes, layout changes)
- Conducting section reviews with Buyers
- Reviewing promotional area plans to see its impact on sections
- Monitoring arrivals to planned changeovers
- Managing and optimising section planograms
- Calculating stock displays, optimising stock holding
- Coordinating new store planning
- Assisting implementation of planning improvements
What you’ll have:
- A degree in business or data related subject
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Experience in layouts and planograms
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to plan day and work under minimal supervision
Salary Package: €30-40k DOE & Benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.