Checkout Department Manager Job, Tipperary
Our client are looking for a Checkout Department Manager for their store in Tipperary. The department Manager will primarily be responsible for the front of store which includes the customer service desk, kiosk, checkout, newspapers, etc.
The Checkout Department Manager will need to have previous grocery retail experience in a management position.
The Job of Department Manager:
- Day to day management of the Front of House to include Customer Service Desk, News and Mags etc.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Department Manager Requirements:
- Must have previous experience in Retail Management
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Passionate and driven about the Grocery Retail business.
- Must have excellent customer service knowledge with a strong work ethic in a customer facing environment.
- Must have experience managing a team of staff members.
Christabelle Pierce is looking after this Checkout Department Manager Job in Tipperary. Please upload your CV below in confidence. Excel Recruitment are Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment Company and specialists in Grocery recruitment. Please visit our website for similar live roles.