Retail Cash and Carry Compliance Manager
We currently have an amazing job available for an experienced big-boxed retail manager, who has experience managing in a large Retail environment and managing big teams ideally with IR experience. This is an amazing company with stores and Cash and carries nationwide and in the UK. Our client is continuing to grow and currently employs over 15,000 nationwide. They are currently looking to hire a compliance manager for their cash and carry in Limerick that has a high turnover. Our clients close on Sunday’s and Saturday at 1 pm, however, Christmas trading hours will differ. Rewarding salary, ample opportunities to progress and bonus on offer for this job.
Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the Branch team to consistently achieve Wholesale Excellence standards by ensuring the site is fully compliant with both internal and external compliance requirements including SOPs, SELs, QA, H&S.
- Design and implement audit processes to ensure full compliance across the site.
- Preparation, coordination, and execution of a set of audits across the site on an agreed frequency.
- Oral and written reporting of issues arising during audit work with full corrective action plan put in place.
- Drive the implementation of specific control improvements required to achieve full compliance.
- Review, monitor and report results of quarterly self-certification checklist versus audit result.
- Site business expert on standard operating controls.
- Promote good corporate governance and internal control practices across the site.
- Control adherence point of contact for both external and internal auditors regarding operational procedures.
Requirments for this job
- Audit/compliance experience in a wholesale/retail environment.
- Stock integrity and waste prevention experience
- Logical, thorough and tenacious in approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Solid organisation and multi-tasking skills
- A proven ability to influence colleagues at all levels
- Ability to analyse, decipher and report on data in a concise and timely manner.
- A passion for driving standards and achieving targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills with strong report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Desirable but not essential Business related diploma or degree
- Operations experience within the wholesale/retail industry
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747