We here at Excel Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity for a Store Manager to join a highly successful convenience store in Cork. Our client is one of Ireland’s most significant retail groups in the country. The store has a strong emphasis on its fresh food offering and customer service.
This job is ideal for an experienced Assistant Manager or Supervisor looking to take the next step in their career.
Duties and Responsibilities of Store Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times
- Leadership by example in providing excellent customer service
- Daily management of all the staff and store operations
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation, etc.
- To control all costs of the business and achieve targets set such as Sales, Margin and Gross Profit, etc.
- To hold regular communication with the Owner, Management and Staff
The Requirements of Store Manager:
- 2-3 years of experience in a managerial role
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Grocery retail business with a passion for food
- Must have a proven record in achieving KPIs
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager Job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.