Retail Convenience Manager Westmeath
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful convenience store based in Westmeath. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced Store Manager looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
Duties and Responsibilities of Store Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times.
- Lead the Customer Service in the store and ensure it is of the highest standard at all times.
- Day to day management of all the staff and store operations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation, etc.
- To control all costs of the business and achieve targets set such as Sales, Margin and Gross Profit, etc.
- To hold regular communication with the Owner, Management and Staff.
The Requirements of Store Manager:
- Experience in a senior management role either as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in the Grocery retail business with a passion for food.
- Must have a proven record in achieving KPI’s.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Westmeath please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.