Retail Curtains Specialist – Interiors
Our client, a premium interior design retailer, featured in well-known editorial magazines, is seeking a Retail Curtains Specialist to join their team in Dublin south.
Based out of their south Dublin luxurious showroom, this is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual to grow within an expanding retail business and gain experience dealing with high calibre commercial and residential clients.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in curtains including trends, textures, colours, measurements, headings, and window frames.
Key responsibilities for the job of Retail Curtains Specialist include:
- Ensure expert advice on everything curtains from measurements, to fabrics, to layering, is delivered with care and consideration to your customer’s requirements
- Ensure the showroom is commercial in terms of visual merchandising
- Advise on the right curtain and drapery rods and window shades
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Support all projects – commercial and residential
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
Skills and qualities for the Retail Curtains Specialist job include:
- 2+ years’ experience working in consultative retail sales
- Knowledge of curtains, fabrics and trends is a must
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design/ fabric design is advantageous
- Extremely creative individual
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture essential
Salary package: Negotiable
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided