Retail Customer Executive Job
We here in Excel Recruitment, have a great job with a client who is a leader in the retail convenience market at present. Our client is seeking an experienced Retail Manager to join their head office team in Kildare. This is a great job with a dynamic retail group constantly expanding and at present has over 200 stores nationwide. The purpose of this job, combines customer service and operations support with exposure and influence across all functions of the business. It involves developing, implementing and driving customer service standards through using your knowledge and customer service expertise. Candidates for this job must have significant FMCG retail experience along with a proven track record in customer relationship management gained in a progressive industry. Office hours and starting salary 30,000 DOE.
Requirements of this job:
- Develop relationships with each store to increase customer service levels to our client’s partners
- Act as the first point of contact between company and customers which requires excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the full potential of the brand through improving communication and business relationships between the brand Wholesaler, Retailer and Key Suppliers.
- Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate communication and great administration practices.
- Provide excellent handling of all incoming calls from customers, suppliers, and consumers, providing information of the highest calibre of services and products.
- Resolve customer and retailer queries by ensuring conclusive and excellent outcomes.
- Provide professional advice to retailers to help them understand the critical success factors in driving retail growth and retail standards.
- Achieve the agreed KPI’s as set out by your manager and report quarterly on performance versus targets.
- Provide all information and reports as requested from time to time by the COSM.
- Liaise with other departments within the group and fully support our operations team.
- Communicate and Implement company policy to retailers and team members.
- Influence group retailers to implement the brand approved systems.
- Ensure our stores comply with all legislation by providing training and ‘best practice’ advice.
- Ad-hoc targets in line with the needs of the business.
Experience / Skills Desirable:
- Knowledge of Food Safety Management and Implementation of HACCP.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Fire Safety and HR & policy implementation.
- Train The Trainer certified.
- Capable of writing SOP’s and business process documents
- Capable of writing surveys and analysing research found.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and CRM system.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747