Retail Development Manager Fuel
My client who have over 200 Forecourts/Service Stations across Ireland is looking for an experienced Retail Development Manager Fuel for the South East.
This job is based mainly on the road but reporting to Head of Retail in the Tipperary office.
The primary objective is to identify suitable sites across the South East for company acquisition as well as monitoring fuel and fuel card sales for existing sites.
Knowledge of fuel, fuel card and/or symbol groups would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Development Manager Fuel:
- To develop a close working relationship with all forecourt customers
- To identify suitable forecourt sites for company acquisition
- To prepare and submit proposals
- To identify new fuel and fuel card opportunities
- To report and track sales against pre-agreed targets
- To manage pricing on a weekly basis
- To negotiate new price and credit terms
- To ensure all contract and administrative documentation is completed and terms adhered to
- Monitor competitor pricing
- To participate in events, trade shows, training programs and other activities
Skills & Experience for the job of Retail Development Manager Fuel:
- Knowledge fuel, fuel card and/or symbol groups would be an advantage
- At least five years experience in a fast-moving business to business sales environment
- Business development experience and a proven track record of meeting targets
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to build cross functional relationships
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive salary discussed on application
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holidays
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.