I am looking for someone who has held a similar role and has in depth knowledge of the Grocery and Retail sector. The ideal candidate will live in Dungannon, Tyrone.
I will also consider a Merchandiser looking to step up.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Development Manager, Grocery
- Plan, deliver and exceed your business targets
- Implement and execute the operational field strategy for the Grocery channel
- Contribute to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets
- Educate customers on market and category opportunities
- Make innovation and events huge in store
- Develop sales and achieve your targets
- Introduce new products
- Implement promotions
- Maintain good relationships with your stores
- Know your competitors and whats going on in the market
Skills & Experience for the job of Retail Development Manager, Grocery
- Knowledge of Grocery and Convenience retail sector
- Result driven
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethic and good communicator
- Full driving licence
- 5% Bonus
- Travel expenses
If you are interested in this Retail Development Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Nikki Murran on 018148747 to discuss potential job opportunities. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.