Retail Director – International Market
Our client, a unique Irish Retail business is seeking to recruit a Retail Director for their international market based out of Dublin.
As Retail Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the international Retail Strategy. Through the success of its domestic retail market and the newly restructured brand merchandise plan, you will instrumental in developing the commercial potential on the International stage.
This is an incredible business opportunity for an experienced senior Retail Leader to put their own stamp on a compelling and exciting business
Although International travel is required, this job is based out of Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities for the job of Retail Director includes the following
- Develop and refresh the existing International Retail Business plan to deliver projected sales targets, delivering bottom line contribution
- Develop and manage he international retail team
- Continue to develop product offering reaching national and international customers
- Develop and execute the International brand marketing plan
- Forge and cement beneficial relationships with media, industry partners and influencers
- Create a global marketing and channel distribution plan
- Develop licensing agreements and retail partnerships with International companies
Experience for this job includes the following
- 10 years Retail Commercial experience, exposure to International business development advantageous
- Experience in leading the commercial strategy
- A proven track record in delivering results, change management, business strategy, product development
- Multi-channel retailing expertise advantageous
- Ideal experience including the US market
As Retail Director, you should be an incisive Strategic leader, excellent financial acumen and a high awareness of the dynamic of future change.
Based out of Dublin, this role will include International and nationwide travel
- Salary €120k
- Bonus 20%
- Pension 10%
- 25 days holidays
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application