Retail Fashion Manager – Offaly
Retail Fashion Manager – Co Offaly
Our client an Iconic Irish Fashion Retailer based in Co Offaly is seeking to recruit a Store Manager and Assistant Manager for their store. With the opening of their new store in Co Offaly, our client will represent a variety of fashion brands across Ladies, Mens and Childerenswear.
The jobs of Store Manager and Assistant Manager will require fashion management experience in a similar fashion high street retail environment. You will have excellent visual merchandising skills, social media skills , commercial and operational skills plus excellent people leadership skills.
Our client is seeking hands on, fashion managers and sales consultants, with a natural love for sales, service and styling.
The job responsibilities for the Fashion Manager jobs include the following
- Drive sales and service across a multi-facet retail store including all on-line activity
- Supporting the on-line manager with all aspects of Social Media re facebook, Instagram and all marketing and promotional activity
- Lead, motivate and encourage a strong sales team ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure excellent visual and commercial store standards are in line with company plan
- Ensure all company guidelines, procedures, and policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Recruit, train and develop all new employees to embody the company’s mission, values, and processes.
- Analysing Fashion department footage sales and react accordingly
- Train and motivate a strong sales team ensuring excellent product knowledge and customer service is delivered at all times
- Control all store costs and minimise all controllable costs
- Ensure Store succession plan is in place to support future progression and development
- Conduct performance reviews on a regular basis
Experience required for the job of Fashion Manager includes the following
- 2 years+ Assistant Management or Store Management retail fashion experience
- Social media experience – Facebook, Instagram etc
- Experience in leading and motivating at team of 10+
- Energetic and motivated with a love for retail and service
- Excellent visual merchandising experience
- Can work on their own initiative
- HR experience advantageous
Basic package negotiable
Should you be interested in hearing more the Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Sales Consultant job, please apply to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application