Senior Fresh Food Manager Co Clare
An opportunity is available for an experienced Fresh Food Manager to join our client who is a top retail Supermarket group in West Clare. Our client is a market leader and is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their experienced team. Awarding salary and benefits and ongoing training are on offer with one of the best retail names in the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading supermarket store groups and progress your career.
The requirements for this Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing people
- Butcher or Deli experience would be an advantage
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of this large fresh food department ensures quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Attending the weekly meeting to discuss your targets for the week.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747