The fuel retail area manager will need to be an organised, assertive individual with experience in a fast moving business to business sales environment with business development experience and a proven track record of meeting targets.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a robust, notable fuel association. This role is field based.
Key responsibilities for as Fuel Retail Regional Manager:
- Responsible for business development and ensuring that contracted supply terms are adhered to.
- Identifying and canvassing new business development opportunities.
- Securing all site standards and legislative compliance
- Ensuring all Dealers fully support tactical and local promotions in accordance with the relevant marketing guidelines.
- To liaise with Credit Controller to provide timely follow-up and communication with customers.
Type of candidates for Fuel Retail Area Manager:
- You will have strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent level of commercial acumen.
- Full clean driving license.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in this dealer regional manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Nikki Murran on 018148747 to discuss potential job opportunities. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.