Retail Good Inwards Manager Dublin
A well-known supermarket store in South Dublin is seeking an experienced retail good inwards Manager from a supermarket environment. This is a well known retail shop that is highly established in this area. They are currently seeking an extra Duty Manager to join their Management team. You must be flexible to work early mornings and occasionally some late evenings depending on business needs. As part of the Good inwards Manager role, you might be requested to do some shop floor management duties. This is a busy supermarket so you must have experience in a busy retail environment capable of managing the pace of the role.
The responsibilities and requirements of this good inwards Manager job:
- Maintaining and ensure the upkeep of the back stores department at all times
- Ensure the compliance of the goods inwards department is adhered to, ensuring there is a paperwork trail for checking in, temperature checks, and health & safety logs.
- Correct storage of the products,
- Ensuring to keep the department clean and free of obstruction and hazardous objects, while complying with health & safety rules and regulations.
- Checking in deliveries in a timely fashion ensuring a smooth flow and a highly organised operation.
- Previous experience in such an environment, preferably supermarkets
- Excellent organisational experience
- Strong work ethic,
- The good team player must have experience working with people and the general public
- Must have some Management or Supervisor experience in grocery retail.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747