Grocery Assistant Store Manager Job Cork
Our client is a well-known convenience supermarket chain of stores in Cork City and Cork Surrounding county. Our client is considered a major player in their field and are responsible for the development of many of the top retailers in the industry. This amazing brand is seeking a Senior Assistant Store Manager for their flagship store, which is based 30 minutes away from Cork City and 30 minutes from Tipperary. You should be a Senior Assistant Manager in a high turnover convenience store or supermarket, be extremely passionate about customer service and be managing a team of staff. There are great opportunities for personal development and career progression with this extremely dynamic business.
Requirements for the Assistant Manager Job:
- 2+ years retail or hospitality management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager who excels in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.