Grocery Fresh Food Manager Meath
My client is a well-established independent supermarket based in Meath who is seeking a Fresh Food Manager for their busy supermarket.
This is a large & busy supermarket store where the successful candidate will be responsible for managing up to 12 staff and running all fresh food departments.
We are seeking a passionate manager who is organised, passionate about fresh foods, has excellent man-management skills and an ability to drive margin and sales.
We are seeking another supermarket retailer who has spent time managing fresh food departments and large teams in a similar environment. Rewarding salary DOE.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job
- Ensuring the Fresh Food departments meet their agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the Fresh food departments are kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager & Area Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the fresh food departments and ensure all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for the Retail Fresh Food Manager job
- A passion for Fresh Foods,
- Experience in Fresh Food margins,
- Excellent Man Management skills
- High standards in merchandising
- Ability to overcome challenges and drive your department sales,
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747