Retail Head of Marketing, Mayo
My client, based in Castlebar Mayo are a very successful retailer with 15 stores across Ireland as well as an Ecommerce website.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer led Retail Marketing Manager who will report to the COO and lead a team of 4.
The candidate will work very closely with brands, suppliers, purchasing and category management. You will deliver Business Objectives and Marketing Strategy, manage the Marketing Budget, grow the Customer Base, Content Marketing, Ecommerce, Digital, Events, Trade Show, PR, Advertising, POS, and Social Media.
Responsibilities for the role of Retail Head of Marketing, Mayo
- Deliver business objectives and marketing strategy whilst managing the marketing budget
- Manage the social media strategy for the business to maximise reach and engagement
- Develop the content marketing strategy offering engaging content
- Manage the Ecommerce websites and the digital platform
- Develop and manage the marketing calendar
- Create, deliver and track marketing campaigns
- Manage, motivate and lead a marketing team
- Organise events and trade shows
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Work closely with buying, operations, branches, brands, suppliers and category
Skills & Experience for the role of Retail Head of Marketing, Mayo
- 2 years as a Marketing Manager preferably in retail
- Proficient in Digital marketing and Social Media
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Google & Email Platforms and CRM
- €45K-€55K negotiable for the right candidate
- Free Parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.