Retail HR Manager – Dublin
Our client, a well-known Irish retail chain, is seeking an experienced Retail HR Manager to join their Head Office in Dublin city centre.
The role is predominately based in Dublin, however with future progression expanding across the country, travel may be required.
You will be a “hands on” energetic HR Manager with both Retail and HR Management experience with relevant qualifications.
Responsible for this Retail HR Manager job include:
- To ensure all company, store and head office recruitment is carried out effectively and within set time lines
- Ensure company policies, laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Monitor training records to ensure compliance with regards to staff training for manual handling, HACCP, health and safety etc
- Support Stores with all aspects of HR and people management, training and development
- Carrying out and manage recruitment days, Offers, Company Inductions and Training for all new employees
- Ensure all contracts of employment are delivered
- Carry out Store HR compliance audits
- Ensure personnel files are fully compliant with audit & legal requirements
- Ensure all Staff appraisals and performance reviews are carried out
- Liaise with Retail Directors and support Store Managers
Requirements of this Retail HR Manager role include:
- 2-3 years Retail HR Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to create a customer focused culture
- CIPD qualification or similar
- Ability to travel nationwide as required
Salary: €60-65k negotiable DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.