Search for your next opportunity
Retail HR Manager
Retail HR Manager
Are you a Store Manager looking to kick-start your career in HR? Our client, a global fashion retailer is seeking to recruit a Retail HR Manager for one of their stores in Cork.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will liaise with the management team to contribute to the efficient and effective operations of the store and will be responsible for recruitment and training, maintaining company operating standards, health & safety, and security.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced people-focused Store Manager/Senior Retail Manager looking to pursue a career in HR.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Oversee end-to-end recruitment process including advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, succession planning, and staff retention
- Provide coaching, feedback, and appraisals to improve work
- Ensure all relevant training functions are carried out
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support and deliver HR training to the management team
- Enhance staff morale and promote a positive work environment
- Coordinate staff daily plans and rotas
- Manage effective use of wage budget and ensure all payroll and time and attendance functions are carried out in line with company policy and procedures
Skills and experience required for this job:
- 3+ years of senior retail management experience
- HR/recruitment experience advantageous
- CIPD/HR Degree desirable
- Ability to build and maintain effective communication channels
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Retail HR Manager job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018717604.