HR Manager – Retail Cork
Our client an expanding Multinational retail chain is seeking to recruit a HR Manager. This is a great job opportunity for an experienced HR Manager / Senior HR Executive with experience working in a Retail or similar environment to join a company where you can be instrumental in this rapid expansion.
Based out of Cork City and with over 18 stores across Ireland, you will work closely with both the Irish and International office on change management, company policy, procedures and driving an effecting and enthusiastic working environment.
Duties and responsibilities for the job of Retail HR Manager
- Manage the full recruitment process for all retail stores and Head office positions
- Continue to foster a positive team culture within Head Office and stores by introducing employee initiatives and benefits
- Analysing and report on HR key performance indicators such as FTE, Employee Fluctuation and Employee Leave
- Responsible for performance enhancement programs/ initiatives
- Support and advise Store Managers on employee relations matters
- Conduct comprehensive investigations and disciplinary meetings
- Present during Quarterly Management Meetings on HR changes
- Travel across the stores where required
- Work in partnership with the Training Manager and HR Administrator on delivering an efficient HR support service
Knowledge and Experience required for the job of HR Manager
- Degree in HR/Business related discipline or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified or working towards it.
- 4 years + experience as a HR Generalist / Management experience
- Experience working in the retail sector as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of current and impending employment legislation
- Proven record of implementing projects, initiatives and policies.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Full clean driving licence – travel to/between sites will be an aspect of this role.
- Salary €40-45k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your c.v