Retail HR Manager Dublin
We currently have an opportunity available for a HR Manager with retail experience seeking a new challenge.
My client is an Irish owned retailer who is a very successful and well-known business, it turned over €2.5 Billion in sales last year and has been voted on numerous occasions for its graduate programmes. They are looking to strengthen the HR function in their stores and so they are recruiting for HR Manager in one of their large stores in South Dublin.
As the HR Manager, you will be an instrumental part of the management team, you will be responsible for employee wellbeing, inspiring and developing the team to ensure there is a flow of talent coming through for future succession planning, manage employee grievances and disputes and ensuring the management teams within the store are being compliant with the working time act and other employee regulations.
As part of the management team, you will also assist with the general running of the store in line with other general HR administrative duties.
This is a great business that has an excellent track record for developing HR Managers to head office and other group HR roles.
Your responsibilities as Retail HR Manager:
- Understanding of HR legislation
- Understanding or HR Procedures
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of check-out operation when needed
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Assisting with the induction, training, and development of staff in the store
- Training and up-skilling staff
- Carrying out all HR administration duties
- Management of the probationary process where applicable Ensure the health, safety, and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
- Supporting the Store Manager with the general management of the store, occasionally open or close the store when required
Who you are as Retail HR Manager:
- Notable experience and a proven track record in Retail or some customer faced HR environment would be an advantage
- Relevant HR Qualifications are desirable
- Highly organised and proficient with HR principles
- Excellent communication skills and detail orientated
If you are interested in this HR Manager Job or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Sean Thomas on 018148747.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.