Retail HR Manager Waterford
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently looking for an in-store HR Manager for our client, a large Supermarket Retailer in Waterford. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate with a combination of HR and Retail experience to manage their in-store Human Resource operations.
The right candidate will have skills in people management, communication and teamwork.
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Your role and responsibilities as Retail Human Resources Manager:
- Understanding of Human Resources legislation
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of check-out operation when needed
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Assisting with the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- To draw up and control staff rosters
- Attending any training or development programmes as directed by store management
- Carrying out all Human Resources administration duties.
- Management of the probationary process where applicable
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
Requirements of a retail HR Manager
- Notable experience and proven track record in Retail Human Resource Management would be advantageous.
- Relevant HR Qualifications are desirable.
- Highly organised and proficient with HR principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you are interested in this HR Manager Job in Waterford or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.