Retail Loss Prevention Manager
My client, one of Irelands largest retailer of Fashion, Homewares and Food, are looking for an experienced Retail Loss Prevention Manager for Dublin.
***You must be flexible in working across all of their Dublin Stores***
I am looking for someone who is experienced in managing stock loss and risk in a high-volume retail environment.
You will develop, implement, monitor and manage the Security, Cash Office, Health & Safety and Stock Loss procedures within stores.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Loss Prevention Manager
- To deliver the budgeted stock loss target for the store
- To ensure that company policies are adhered to with the correct controls in place to minimize the levels of stock loss in store.
- Implement and manage all cash handling procedures and processes.
- Implement and manage all Health & Safety policies and procedures in store.
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies being in place and adhered to.
- In conjunction with store managers to effectively manage the non-compliance of systems and procedures throughout the store.
- Demonstrating through role modelling how to deliver excellent customer service ensuring the customer service programme is delivered.
- Manage, support, train and develop the security teams.
- Monitor and address any variations to the cost base of the department
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and security and stock loss issues
Skills & Experience for the job of Retail Loss Prevention Manager
- Experience managing stock loss and risk in a large, high volume retail environment
- In-depth understanding of retail security and store operations
- Understanding of health and safety in a retail environment
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focused
- Organisational and time management skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Problem solving & decision making
- People management skills
- IT skills
- 26 Days Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking in some stores
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.