Store Manager – Dublin North City Centre
A well-known Retail Voluntary organisation is seeking a Retail Manager to run their Store in Dublin City Centre North. Just outside of Dublin City, this is a lovely job opportunity for an experienced Retailer with a love for retail, empathy for charitable organisations and very good people management skills
Due to the nature of the business model, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years Supervisory, Management experience in a customer focused retail environment although hospitality sectors are also considered.
You will be hands on and standards driven with a natural customer approach.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Managers job include:
- Manage, train and work closely with an overall team of 5+
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered
- Ensure good quality products both in fashion and non-food is on sale and well merchandised
- Develop a “sales through service” culture with the specific aims of retaining existing customers, attracting new customers
- Create and sustain an environment in which all staff and volunteers are motivated and happy
- Aim to achieve set and agreed KPI’s
- Build repeat business through excellent service
Requirements of the Retail Store Manager Job include:
- 2-3 years Store Management or Supervisory experience in Fashion, Non Food or Grocery retailing
- Confident and motivated with an interest in Charities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of empathy
- Strong organisational skills
- 1 – 2 years’ experience at a supervisory or management level
- Salary €24-26k
- Great working flexible hours
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.