Retail Marketing & Events Executive – Maternity contract
Our client, a large pharmacy chain, is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing & Events Executive to join their fast-paced team in Citywest, Dublin.
I am looking for someone with an FMCG/Retail background who has dealt with multiple stores and marketing and events at a local level.
This is a contract role with a possibility of permanency though this cannot be guaranteed.
Responsibilities of this Retail Marketing & Events Executive job include:
- Ensure all marketing materials and POS are up to date in your stores
- Liaise with suppliers in the production of marketing materials
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Assist with instore events, product launches and customer evenings
- Assist the Digital executive with SMS and Email campaigns
- Work with external agencies in the design and production of marketing collateral
- Work with media agencies in press, print and radio advertising
- Report on all marketing KPI’s
Requirements for this Retail Marketing & Events Executive job include:
- Ideally hold a third level degree in Marketing or relative
- 3+ years business to consumer marketing experience
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow process
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines.
- Full Irish drivers licence essential
Salary package: €40-45k DOE
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.