Retail Marketing & Events Executive – Maternity contract
Our client, a large pharmacy chain, is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing & Events Executive to join their fast-paced team in Dublin west.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will assist with implementing, maintaining and facilitating the marketing, loyalty and promotions plan in order to drive sales and footfall for the brand.
The successful candidate should be creative, customer centric, organised and analytical with strong event management and communication skills.
Responsibilities of this Retail Marketing & Events Executive job include:
- Ensure all marketing materials are up to date and consistent with ongoing marketing strategy and brand guidelines
- To provide marketing expertise to shape projects to build brand awareness, favourability and loyalty
- Assisting with implementation of marketing activities to enhance the reputation and image of the business to develop strong customer loyalty
- Deal with third party suppliers in the production of marketing material
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
Requirements for this Retail Marketing & Events Executive job include:
- Ideally hold a third level degree in Marketing or relative
- 3+ years business to consumer marketing experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and consumer trends
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Possess good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills
- Full Irish drivers licence essential
Salary package: €40-45k DOE
Ambyr Medford is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the relevant experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.