Marketing Manager, Retail
I am seeking a Retail Marketing Manager for Dublin and the candidate will have held a similar role in Retail.
As a member of the Management Team your role is to grow the business through the execution of the Company’s strategic plan; to develop the Company brand with creativity and drive and to demonstrate leadership and expertise in Marketing with all key stakeholders
You will be responsible for the overall management of the Marketing Function under the direction of the Managing Director to ensure the development and management of all marketing activities in line with the Company’s business strategy and agreed goals.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager, Retail
- Lead the development and implementation of a Marketing and Brand Strategy in line with the Company’s strategic plan and as agreed with the Managing Director.
- Develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns, media strategies, digital strategy and other activities/events/initiatives aimed at promoting the brand and products in the Republic of Ireland.
- Champion the brand on all channels of communication, managing relationships with various agencies and suppliers.
- Manage the budget of the Marketing function and present regular reports on expenditure as required by the Managing Director.
- Responsible for optimizing the digital and social media channels for effective customer engagement
- Management and development of the Marketing team including; Graphic Design, Marketing and Digital Marketing assistants
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Manager, Retail
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role within the Retail/FMCG industry.
- Marketing/Business degree or related discipline is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Social Media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Experience in customer engagement via
- Experience within the food industry desirable.
- Proven experience and success in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
- Ability to prioritise high impact activities and multi-task complex projects and deliver results.
- Ability to ensure that all initiatives and strategies have at their core, the intention of increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Creative and innovative with a passion for promoting Irish Food products.
- Event Management experience.
- €55K-€65K depending on experience.
- Benefits discussed on application.
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.