Retail Marketing Manager
My client, based in Mayo are a very successful retailer with 15 stores across Ireland as well as an Ecommerce website.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer led Retail Marketing Manager who will report to the COO and lead a team of 4.
The candidate will work very closely with brands, suppliers, purchasing and category management. You will deliver Business Objectives and Marketing Strategy, manage the Marketing Budget, grow the Customer Base, Content Marketing, Ecommerce, Digital, Events, Trade Show, PR, Advertising, POS, and Social Media.
Responsibilities for the role of Retail Marketing Manager
- Deliver business objectives and marketing strategy whilst managing the marketing budget
- Manage the social media strategy for the business to maximise reach and engagement
- Develop the content marketing strategy offering engaging content
- Manage the Ecommerce websites and the digital platform
- Develop and manage the marketing calendar
- Create, deliver and track marketing campaigns
- Manage, motivate and lead a marketing team
- Organise events and trade shows
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Work closely with buying, operations, branches, brands, suppliers and category
Skills & Experience for the role of Retail Marketing Manager
- 2 years as a Marketing Manager preferably in retail
- Proficient in Digital marketing and Social Media
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Google & Email Platforms and CRM
- €40K-€45K but negotiable for the right candidate
- Free Parking
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.