Retail Operations Manager ROI
We here in Excel Recruitment have an amazing job available with an award-winning retail forecourt chain. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the performances of 7 busy and large Retail Convenience forecourt stores that are nationwide. You should be a strong and competent multi-site retailer with the ability to multitask at senior level and identify potential growth opportunities in this high convenience forecourt business. Our client has invested significantly in the last 5 years and now operate some of the very best forecourt sites nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior retail Manager or Multi-site Manager to take on a challenging role and play a key role in the success of this thriving & growing business.
Car and competitive salary on offer for this job.
Responsibilities of this Operations Manager Job include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of managers within this business
- Developing a high-performance culture.
- Ensuring consistent communication.
- Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- Budget prep and management.
- Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
Requirements for the job of Operations Manager:
- 8 + year’s experience within Senior Retail Management or Regional Management within the Grocery Industry
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel from site to site.
- Strong commercial acumen
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747