Retail Customer Service and Order Fulfilment
Our client, a well-known Irish Sports/ Golf Retailer is seeking to recruit an Online Customer Service and Fulfilment Associate to drive excellence within their busy and expanding on-line business.
Based out of Swords this job suits an energetic and self-motivated Retailer / Business Graduate with a strong desire to deliver excellence in service and to initiate efficiency and productivity, ensuring customers and orders are serviced speedily and satisfactorily.
You should be online savvy, “hands on” as picking orders and packing for delivery is required and you should thrive in a busy and fast paced environment with the initiative to problem solve in order of keeping your customers happy.
This job is predominately Monday to Friday, however some weekends may be required.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Customer Service and Order Fulfilment
- Online order processing, picking, packing and shipping
- Identify and resolve any order processing issues
- Answering customer queries via phone, email, website and social media
- Uploading new products onto the website
- Communicate with suppliers if there are any stock issues
- Provide regular updates to customers when potential delays occur
- Handle customer complaints and queries efficiently
- Monitoring online stock levels and customer satisfaction records
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered
- At times you may work on the shop floor to gain knowledge and set up promotions
- Support any social media developments and promotions
Requirements for the Retail Customer Service and Order Fulfilment
- 3rd level education is advantageous
- Retail supervisory / management experience required
- Able to work on own initiative and a problem solver
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Online experience is an advantage
- Strong computer package knowledge essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solver a must
Salary: €27-28k + performance related bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current C.V and Aislinn will look after your application.