Retail Pharmacy Ethical Buyer
Our client, a Pharmaceutical Retail Chain, is currently seeking to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Ethical Buyer to join their expanding business. This role is based in their head office in Dublin west.
With 50 retail pharmacy stores under their remit, our client is seeking an Ethical Buyer to join their small but extremely innovative buying team.
This role is suited to an experienced pharmacy retail technician who holds IPU ordering system experience and extensive knowledge of ethical products.
What you will do as Ethical Buyer,
- Setup and maintain the groups master data for all ethical products
- Ensure formulary is always updated
- System Maintenance, IPU file, Pharmacy Preferences
- Maintain supplier price files & monitor current deals in place
- Review daily ordering for all pharmacies and process PI orders
- Build supplier relationships and ensure that all price files are updated with latest terms and new products
- Manage tender process
- Conduct competitor analysis and review all lines to identify and target savings
- Collate purchasing information to assist with supplier negotiations
- Select and highlight products that will deliver the best margin to the pharmacies and the Group and monitor compliance
- Liaise with pharmacies/suppliers in relation to any queries
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly both formally and informally, to an agreed timetable and format
Skills and qualities required for the position of Ethical Buyer include,
- 3+ years dispensary pharmacy experience is essential
- Highly organised individual who can prioritise and manage tasks
- Ability to question data, use initiative, be self-directed and proactive
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Commercially driven
- Exceptional communication at all levels
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel skills
- Good systems knowledge including IPU system
- Ability to work within a team as well as under own initiative to strict deadlines
Salary package: €40-50k DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided.