Search for your next opportunity
Retail Project Manager
Retail Project Manager
Our client, a thriving multinational retail pharmacy chain are seeking a Project Manager/Regional Manager to join their team and oversee operations for the Dublin/Leinster region. This is a great job opportunity for an ambitious Senior Store Manager/Cluster Manager looking to further their career in pharmacy retailing. This is initially a Project Manager role based out of Southwest Dublin, evolving into regional management.
As Project Manager, you will provide direction and leadership to pharmacy teams and will facilitate the planning, execution, and support of retail projects.
The role of Regional Manager will require you to lead the effective management of the pharmacies in your region through coaching and mentoring and to ensure store managers and their teams are motivated to deliver store targets for sales and customer service.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading pharmacy chain that prides themselves on supporting their customers, teams, and surrounding communities.
- Salary 65K DOE
- 23 days annual leave (increases with length of service)
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity benefits
- Sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development
Responsibilities of this job:
- Drive sales and profitability across your region
- Ensure exceptional store standards and engagement whilst managing product availability, promotion, and margin
- Build strong relationships with store managers to ensure smooth and efficient operations of pharmacies in your region
- Develop robust and detailed action plans for all stores
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team of store managers
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design effective solutions to key business opportunities and deliver measurable results
- Ensure adherence to all legal and compliance obligations
- Track and report on KPI’s
- Communicate and provide updates on project progress and performance
Skills and experience necessary for this job:
- 3+ years of Senior Store Management/Cluster Management experience
- Experience in mentoring, motivating, and leading a large team
- Commercial and operational with a proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Strong business acumen
- Project management experience advantageous
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Driving license essential
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Project Manager job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018717604.