Retail Projects and Improvements Manager
Excel Recruitment have a brand new and exciting job opportunity for an experienced Retail Projects and Improvements Manager to join their global fashion retail client. This position is based in their modern head office in Dublin city centre.
Why our client?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing global fashion retailer who offer a wonderful company culture and fun working environment where no two days are the same!
You will be joining an energetic business, who can provide exceptional career opportunities for those who are looking to progress their career.
What you will do?
As Retail Projects and Improvements Manager, you will identify opportunities in order to grow the business whilst meeting the needs of our client’s customers.
You will lead all business projects and drive operational efficiency and process improvement for the company’s retail stores.
The successful candidate will work cross-functionally and will be responsible for joining the dots between the different functions that are involved a variety of retail projects.
- Lead a project team that provides support and facilitates change with a focus on store enhancement
- Define the potential impacts of future initiatives so that risks and opportunities can be managed
- Define and analyse the customer metrics required to deliver to understand and improve retail performance
- Deliver best practice customer experience including updated and refreshed customer promise and analysis
What you will need
As Projects and Improvements Manager, you will require international retail experience in a similar role and hold a Project Management qualification. Along with:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the business
- Strong planning and organisation skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales
- Highly organised and detail-orientated
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.