Retail Reporting Analyst Job – Dublin west
Here at Excel we have an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing Forecourt retail groups as a Retail Reporting Analyst. Our client has experienced significant growth over the past ten years and has substantial plans for more expansion.
As Retail Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the retail team in achieving targets and KPIs, through the accurate maintenance of their system and creating key business reports.
This is a brand-new position so you will have the chance to make your own!
Responsibilities as Retail Reporting Analyst:
- Identify opportunities to support stores to enhance margin and drive sales
- Analyse cash discrepancies and liaise with the financial department as needed
- Ensure total scanning compliance across all store locations
- Investigate inconsistencies in sales data and prepare reports on such data
Requirements for this Retail Reporting Analyst Job:
- Excellent business acumen
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial administrative job
- Exceptional understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent level of analysis and numeracy skills
- Systems orientated, use of EPOS/Gold would be beneficial
Salary package: €33k DOE & Benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!