Retail Security Guard Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Security Guard to join a successful retail supermarket store based in North Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
The ideal candidate must have a valid PSA licence.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Security Guard:
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- The Security Guard Should act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents to the Retail Manager
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
Minimum Requirement for this Security Guard job:
- Ideally 2 Years of Security Officer Experience
- You must have valid relevant PSA license
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Plan priorities
- Good Time Management skills
- Ability to work on own Initiative
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Security Guard job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.