Retail Security Manager, Limerick
My client, one of Irelands largest retailer of Grocery, Fashion and Homewares, have a number of Retail Security Manager vacancies across Limerick. Fantastic package on offer – Life, Health, Pension and 26 days holidays!
Essential to this job:
- You must hold a PSA Licence
- You must be flexible in working in other stores in your territory as needed
- For flexibility around early and late shifts you must own a car
As a Retail Security Manager you will work with the store and department managers in keeping stock loss and wastage to a minimum.
You will implement, monitor and manage the Security, Shrinkage, Stocktakes, Audits, Cash Office, Health & Safety and Stock Loss procedures within store as well as managing the security team.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Security Manager
- To deliver the budgeted stock loss target for the store
- To ensure that company policies are adhered to with the correct controls in place to minimise the levels of stock loss in store.
- Implement and manage all cash handling procedures and processes.
- Implement and manage all Health & Safety policies and procedures in store.
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies being in place and adhered to.
- In conjunction with store managers to effectively manage the non-compliance of systems and procedures throughout the store.
- Demonstrating through role modelling how to deliver excellent customer service ensuring the customer service programme is delivered.
- Manage, support, train and develop the security teams.
- Monitor and address any variations to the cost base of the department
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and security and stock loss issues
Skills & Experience for the job of Retail Security Manager
- PSA Licence
- Good leadership/management and coaching skills
- Retail security experience an advantage
- €30-€40K but negotiable depending on experience
- 26 Days Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.