Retail Showroom Sales
Our client, one the most Iconic and well-known trade retailers specialising in Plumbing, Heating and Bathrooms is seeking to recruit a Showroom Sales executive to drive sales in their Bathroom Showroom.
This is a new state of the art bathroom showroom based out of Dublin South / Dublin City
This role does not require Bathroom or Plumbing sales experience – The ideal candidate will have exceptional consultative sales experience coupled with an energetic approach to building relationships with the commercial trade, whilst developing the residential business
You should have an eye for interiors and a love for Sales
Excellent Trading hours.
Key Responsibilities and skills for the job of Showroom Sales Executive
- Ensuring the showroom is delivering 5* company standards, visually and commercially
- Qualifying Leads whilst delivering amazing service and engagement at all times
- Meeting & greeting customers in the showroom
- Build relationships with the Trade – Architects, Builders, Designers and Plumbers
- Personalising service to ensure repeat business and create a memorable experience
- Work closely with the Marketing team and Retail Directors on Showroom advertising and marketing ideas
- Drive, improve and influence sales through engagement
- Monitor competitors ensuring up to date market knowledge
- Work closely with the expert plumbing team for technical information
- Develop, lead and host events and launches in the showroom
Skills and Requirements for the job of Showroom Sales Exec
- 2-3 years Retail Showroom Management / Retail Consultative experience
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Ability to influence and convince customers
- Must be comfortable with computer systems particularly Microsoft Office.
- Be flexible and adaptable in approach to work, tenacious, hardworking and reliable.
- Possess an interest in home design and interiors.
- Strong sales experience
- Salary €35k
- Great working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please contact Aislinn through the link provided with your current c.v