Retail Space Planning Manager
Retail Space Planning Manager – South Dublin
In this brand-new role, you will be reporting to the Head of Planning and will work closely with the commercial and store teams. As a key business partner, you will collaboratively liaise and advise cross-functionally in the business, in order to effectively to deliver new projects, store refits and other activities for which space analytics, and planogram support is required.
Our client’s company is a place where they’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. In return, our client can offer an excellent package and a great working environment.
Your day-to-day as a Retail Space Planning Manager:
- Evaluate, develop and implement the space planning strategy in line with the business objectives.
- Propose floor plans for new stores and refits in-conjunction with the commercial department and store operations
- Provide analysis, insights and recommendations to improve space
- Propose recommendations throughout the range review
- Deliver planogram executions in accordance with customer insight and category strategy.
- Owning the planogram process from inception to store implementation for new and existing ranges, taking account of annual trends and seasonal performance
- Analyse planograms for sales, profitability and stock productivity, and make recommendations to optimise the
- Perform space planning surveys in stores.
Experience you’ll hold as a Retail Space Planning Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar
- Working knowledge of space planning software, ideally JDA Intactix
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong leadership experience, managing a team of 2 and influencing a wide stakeholder group.
Salary package: DOE & Great benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!