Search for your next opportunity
Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager
Are you looking to join one of Ireland’s leading retailers with multiples opportunities to progress your career?
Excel Recruitment is excited to announce that we are seeking a Retail Store Manager to join our client’s team in South Dublin.
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading wholesalers and they are looking for an experienced big-box retailer to come on board. You will be leading a team of 200+ staff, leading by example by always providing an outstanding customer experience, Day to day management and continuous development of the retail departments. This role is responsible for achieving target sales, margin, range compliance, wholesale excellence standards execution, compliance and replenishment.
Alongside a competitive salary package, our client is offering a bonus plus more sociable working hours.
Salary: €50 – €55k DOE
Roles and responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day management of a busy retail store
- Effectively manage staff and motivate them to meet and exceed KPIs
- Analyse and understand daily, weekly, and monthly reports regarding sales, waste, and margins to ensure the growth and profitability of each store
- Ensuring that all regulations and standards are met regarding HACCP, food safety, stock control and waste management
- Reviewing staff performance regularly, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
- Continuously thinking about creative ways to increase store turnover and grow store margins
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at a senior level, ideally within a large store setting
- You must have experience in food retailing, a strong understanding of margins, an ability to control labour, margin, and waste in a busy environment
- You will be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man-management and communication skills
- Flexible, strong work ethic, passionate about food and be highly focused on customer service in everything that you do
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager opportunity, then please apply to Alan Treacy via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.