Retail Shop Manager Dublin South
Our client is a well-known retailer in south Dublin. We are seeking an experienced Retail Manager to take up the role of Store Manager in this busy store. As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales and the standards across this high turnover shop. We are looking for a dynamic manager who would enjoy working in a challenging environment. Our client is offering a competitive salary of 35,000 k + DOE.
Key Responsibilities for this Manager job:
- Day to Day running of a busy retail convenience shop
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with the Store Owner
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets for Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management team have trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard
Skills & Experience required for this Manager job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at a senior level at a minimum of Assistant Manager
- You will have grocery management experience
- You will have experience within a large fast paced environment
- You will be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man management and communication skills
- If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Management job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.