Retail Store Manager Louth
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Manager for our client’s highly established store.
This is a high turnover retail shop that employs up to 25 staff.
As this store was revamped on recently, it’s boosted the very best of equipment and facilities there is to offer.
This store has a large emphasis on fresh foods and customer service. We are seeking a hard-working Manager capable of running all aspects of the store along with the owner’s requests.
As the Store Manager, who will have the autonomy of doing the staff rotas, driving sales and ensuring the store maintains a healthy profit.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner and Regional Managers
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incur the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747