Retail Store Manager – Dublin
Our client, a leading high-volume homewares and Lifestyle retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager for one of their stores in Dublin.
This is a great company with huge growth for progression and suited to experienced managers from Grocery Retail, high volume non-food or large space fashion / textile retailers.
The candidate must be an energetic, commercial and sales driven Retail Store Manager with a strong background in delivering excellent customer service and store standards.
You must be flexible to work in stores across Dublin.
The job of Store Manager includes the following
- Deliver excellence throughout the Store, ensuring store standards and customer service at all times thus delivering on sales targets
- Manage controllable costs, sales, customer flow, store standards, availability and ultimately providing excellent customer service
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To drive productivity across the store through consistent training and development of the team
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the store merchandising plan
- Manage consistent flow of deliveries, ensuring availability and floor merchandising is carried out
- Drive excellence across the team and always ensure best practice
- Working to all company policies and health and safety and auditing procedures
Requirements for the job of Assistant Store Manager Dublin
- 3-4 years Retail High volume Store Management experience
- Experience managing a team of 15+
- Ideal experience in Grocery or similar
- Experience in managing €5m+ essential
- A proven track record in driving productivity and operations
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast-paced high-volume Big Box store
- Grocery or Non-food fast paced experience essential
Salary: Basic €50k
- Guaranteed €5k bonus
- Bonus potential of €15k
- Contributory pension scheme
- Store Discounts
- Christmas bonus
- Medical cover
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application