Retail Store Manager-Liffey Valley
Our client, an internationally successful Retail Chain is seeking a confident and experienced Retail Store Manager for their stores in Liffey Valley, Dublin.
Dealing with a large variety of products, ranging from auto parts to outdoors equipment, the successful candidate will be a target driven, people oriented Store Manager with a strong sense of leadership, commercial knowledge and industry experience.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years Retail Store management experience in either electrical, volume fashion or non-food experience, possessing a keen set of interpersonal, team management and sales skills.
Responsibilities of this Retail Store Manager role include:
- Working with the sales team to drive profits, manage controllable costs and encourage sales
- Deliver all Sales KPI’s and manage the P&L ensuring all costs are controlled
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Analyse trading reports and category performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Communicate with senior management and the head office, reporting on all sales reports, working to create action plans to increase performance
- Ensure products are up to quality standards, and maintain the store’s visual presentation.
- Monitor competitors and react accordingly to keep the company at the top of the market.
- Communicate with the buying office regarding product selection
- Train, lead and motivate a sales team of 20+
Key skills and qualities of this Store Manager role include:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Store Management role
- Experience in achieving targets and KPI’s
- Well-developed communication and team management skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach for retail and sales
- Knowledge of the product collection is advantageous
Package for the Store Manager include
- €38-40k + Bonus 25% based on KPI’s
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holidays
- 25% discount card.
- Share save scheme
- Death in service – 3 time salary.
- Company benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or contact Aislinn Lea on 018148747.