Store Manager – Louth
Our client a well known and established Retail Pharmacy group is seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Store Manager for one of their Top 5 Flag Stores is Louth
This Store has an excellent Retail offering in Skincare, Cosmetics, Health and Well-being and therefore suitable to a strong commercial retailer from a fast paced Fashion/ Cosmetics or similar customer oriented Retail business.
The job responsibilities include the following
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered at all times and in line with company plan
- Analysing retail categories in skincare, OTC, cosmetics and health and well-being
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the Front of House, pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, and Beauty counters
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years Retail Store management experience in Retail Pharmacy, Retail Fashion or Cosmetics
- Experience in managing a large team of 15+
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in managing and achieving KPI’s, ordering systems and category management
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community and your customers
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
The successful applicant must be available to work flexible working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the Pharmacy retail management skills please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed