Store Manager – Mayo
Our client, an Irish Lifestyle retailer, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Store Manager to join their award-winning, flagship store in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
Why our client?
Our client, an award winning retailer known for their excellent top-quality home and lifestyle products is seeking to recruit a Senior Retail Store Manager for their Flag Store in Mayo. This job opportunity is suitable for an experienced Store Manager with a passion and an ambition to be the best in the Industry through service, engagement, knowledge and choice.
This Store manager role comes with exciting future development opportunities. You should come from a large customer focused retailer, have an interest and love for outdoor retailing and a proven track record in driving a commercial and operational big box store.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager job include
- Driving sales and profitability of the store
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised through excellent product knowledge
- Mentor, train and develop a strong customer focused sales team
- Ensuring Customer Service is of the highest standard at all times
- Ensure the highest standards of store presentation and display
- Develop the team to be the next leaders within the centre
- Delivering retail standards in line with the Merchandising seasonal plan
- Delivering KPI’s through regular communications and training
- Liaising with the Senior Leadership team on Product, Trade reports and Sales analysis
Store Management experience required
- 3-4+ years management experience in big box non-food / grocery retail or Volume retailing
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate a sales team
- Ideally experience in lifestyle/ gardening / home retailing or similar Large format business
- Full driving license ideal with future developments
- Bonus and company benefits
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.