Retail Store Manager – Tallaght, Dublin
One of Ireland’s most well-known and highly successful homewares and Life style retail chain is seeking an innovative and experienced Store Manager to join their stores in Tallaght, Dublin.
This position is suited to an experienced Store Manager, preferably, from the high volume Grocery or Non-food retail industry.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic store manager with the ability to manage and lead colleagues, whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional customers service to customers. Therefore enhancing customer experience and setting high service standards.
The Responsibilities of a Store Manager include:
- Ensuring excellence across the store, while meeting targets, service and profitability margins.
- Managing controllable costs, sales, customer flow, store standards, availability and ultimately providing excellent customer service
- Motivating, coaching and mentoring team members daily to encourage consistent performance and growth.
- Driving productivity across the store through consistent training and development of the team
- Making certain that all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the store merchandising plan
- Managing the flow of deliveries, ensuring availability and floor merchandising is carried out
- Driving excellence across the team and always ensuring best practice
- Working to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures
Requirements for the job of Assistant Store Manager Dublin
- 2-3 years Store Management experience
- Experience managing a team of 15+
- High volume retailing in Grocery / Non-food
- Experience in managing €5m+ essential
- Commercial, operational, processed and KPI driven
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast-paced high-volume store
Salary: 50k + Benefits
- 30% bonus
- Health care
- Excellent career progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018148747 for a confidential chat!