Retail Store Manager – Wicklow
*This is a minimum 6-month fixed term contract*
Our client, a state of the art lifestyle store is seeking to recruit an experienced commercial Store Manager to join their team in Wicklow.
Known for the beautiful categories in home enhancement, garden and DIY, this is a wonderful opportunity for a Store Manager/ General Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the business in terms of efficiency, standards and service whilst supporting purchasing decisions.
Responsibilities for the job of Retail Store Manager include:
- Analyse sales trading reports and KPI’s, agreeing plan of action where required
- Responsible for ensuring brand values and standards are adhered to at all times
- Lead, coach and develop your team in delivering their goals, targets, margin and performance
- Ensure an amazing customer journey is delivered through product knowledge, store ambiance, customer engagement and product selection
- Engage in weekly meetings with Directors to give an update on performance against targets
- Ensure the company commercial and visual standards are delivered
- Review merchandising guidelines, pricing, and product flow
- Identify trends and react accordingly with promotions and new product lines
- Attend Trade Shows where required
- Communicate and liaise regularly Purchasing, Finance and Marketing
Experience required for this job of Retail Manager:
- 3+ years retail management experience essential
- Experience in managing a customer focused team
- Strong operational and commercial management experience
- P&L management experience
- Home enhancement / life style / experience advantageous
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn Lea will look after your application.