Retail Store Supervisor
Our Client, a large multinational pet retailer is seeking to recruit a Retail Store Supervisor to join their store in West Dublin / Liffey Valley.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Supervisor with 1+ year’s retail experience ideally in an FMCG environment looking to join a fun and interesting environment.
Great Opportunity for an energetic and people orientated retailer with an Interest in Animals.
Responsibilities of this Retail Store Supervisor job include:
- Supervision of the shop floor in the absence of management
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your store, meeting and exceeding predetermined KPI’s in the absence of management
- Develop a strong customer focus ensuring that pet needs are continuously met
- Become familiar and comfortable with all management duties. This will prepare the successful candidate for promotion when the opportunity arises
- Opening, closing and cash routines
Requirements for this Retail Store Supervisor job include:
- 1+ years Retail Supervisory experience essential
- Experience in Grocery, Fashion or non-food retailing all considered
- KPI and customer driven
- A lover of Animals with a real interest in learning about the business
- €10.80 per hour
- Full time permanent
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application